[Homeroast] espresso maker

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 10:24:24 CDT 2012

Don't forget computers that took up entire buildings. It wasn't that long
ago (80's) that the main frame at our local university was six storeys high.
I remember having a tour and you walked around the perimeter hallway, opened
a door, and all that was in front of you was computer. As you walked down
the hall and opened more doors the same thing. No rooms just flashing lights
and computer parts staring you in the face.

John H.