[Homeroast] How 'bout a cuppa 80 proof bacon java?

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 12:02:31 CDT 2012

Demian -

Haven't tried it and don't plan to, but have this mental image of a greasy
> head on a pint of mediocre beer.

I totally agree!! The first photo in this link looked as though the bacon
was raw... ew!! And I know its popular with some, but the 'chocolate
covered bacon' craze just doesn't seem right to me, either. There are some
things I adore but need to keep separate... sort of like some members of my
family... sigh... ;-)

Lynne