[Homeroast] How 'bout a cuppa 80 proof bacon java?

coffehound at gmail.com coffehound at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 22:18:22 CDT 2012

There's a brewery/u-brew place in Portland (OR) that just put a bacon beer on tap. They say they added bacon to the keg. Haven't tried it and don't plan to, but have this mental image of a greasy head on a pint of mediocre beer. Sounds really gross. I think I'll keep my bacon separate from the alcohol and as a side dish for coffee (as in at breakfast).

Demian