[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Mon Jul 30 11:51:35 CDT 2012

Hi Everyone,
Yes, the last time we offered that Harar was around 2008. It's hard to tell
when or if certain coffees will come in since there are so many factors
involved. You are doing the right thing by checking the archives for past
arrivals. In the future, please email our customer service department at
info at sweetmarias.com for specifics on individual coffees and we will
continue to do our best to help you out. Thanks.