[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 14:26:51 CDT 2012

John,

Though it will not help with specific information, an indication of
the answer to your question can be found on Tom's "Coffee Production
Timetable":

http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.prod.timetable.php

To summarize the Ethiopian coffees, they tend to ship between December
and June, with the best shipment period being Feb-June.

That being said, you no doubt noticed that a dry-processed Ethiopian
was posted just the other day, announced in the email you replied to.

Brian