[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's New Coffee Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 19:00:48 CDT 2012

Hello everyone. Here's the 2 new coffees we are adding. Expect more
offerings from Central America in the coming weeks. Also, thank you for
everyone who had shown support for keeping the Homeroast email list alive.
We will continue to host it and use it to announce new coffees right after
they are available for purchase. Take care. Have a great weekend.
*

Ethiopia Dry Process Saris
Abaya<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.ethiopia.php?source=side#3497>is
heavily fruited with a blend of berries and spice, and healthy doses
of
chocolate. This coffee has a "weighty" body and silky mouthfeel.

Nicaragua Dipilto Cielo
Azul<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.nicaragua.php?source=side#3580>has
an almond nuttiness to it, with butterscotch and honey.
*

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.