[Homeroast] New Coffees

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:29:07 CDT 2012

I need to order soon. What are people enjoying these days?

I order once every 4 to 6 months. I like to buy a large variety so I usually
buy 1 lb of different beans. I am partial to Costa Rica and have never
enjoyed any of the Guatemala coffee I have bought. Ethiopia Harar Horse DP -
Lot 17406, Brazil Organic Nossa Senhora de Fatima  and Brazil Fazenda Vista
Alegre Natural Dry were probably three of my all time favourites.

Any suggestions? One of the joys I have in our journey is trying new coffees
all the time.

I don't remember the last time I saw Harar Horse available? When is it
usually available?

John H.