[Homeroast] Green storage question

David H.G. Hipwell gisdave at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 16:35:15 CDT 2012

Hi.   I asked a similar question a few weeks ago, and got a response from Ed Bourgeois.  He's been using canning jars for 7 years and has had very good results.  I copied his response below (it's the section with '>>').   Hope this helps. >>Been using a foodsaver home vacuum with the large mouth canning jar
>>attachment since '05 with great success. Quarts will hold 1.5lbs and
>>1/2 gallon 3lbs, store in light free coolish spot.
 >>Ed Bourgeois aka farmroast
>>Amherst MA.
>>http://coffee-roasting.blogspot.com/______________________________________________
Homeroast mailing list