[Homeroast] FYI

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 12:59:10 CDT 2012

O well, some say we had gills once upon a time. Maybe as time moves on we
will grow special skin to protect us from the changing suns rays and heat.
Lynne, I'm such a "make lemon aid" when the truck tips over kind of guy
that I don't think much about it anymore.
Now I will be pissed off if we humans don't have access to good coffee
though.
Joe

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 8:09 AM, Lynne <lynnebiz at gmail.com> wrote:

> The article was both very interesting - and scary. Just the fact that there
> is a need to find coffee strains that are heat resistant is so frightening
> (as are the obvious changes in climate I've seen in my span of years, in my
> neck of the woods here in New England).
>
> Lynne
>
> On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 1:41 AM, Phil Palmintere
> <phil.palmintere at gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > An interesting Coffee article in the WSJ:
> >

> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303644004577520483945763696.ht
> > ml<
> http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424052702303644004577520483945763696.ht%0Aml

Joseph Robertson
Sasquatch Coffee Roasters
Craft Coffee Roasting by Design
joe at sasquatchcoffee.com <http://www.jolindas.com> <http://www.jolindas.com>
(360)521-3104
PO Box 451
Stevenson,Washington
98648 USA

“Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the
children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in
the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or
nothing.”
— Helen Keller