Dhananjaya djgarcia at improbablystructuredlayers.net
Thu Jul 19 18:11:08 CDT 2012

Byron,

Many thanks! And as you state, questions concerning products and offerings
should be handled through phone or direct e-mail. You should not have to
monitor the list for such things. And it may be a good idea to state so in
the list header info. Sure, no one will read it, but you can at least point
to it and say I told you so :-).