[Homeroast] New Coffee Alert Update

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Thu Jul 19 16:32:00 CDT 2012

The issue with Twitter is the information is rapid fire and fleeting as
it all scrolls by. If you do not see it as it happens you miss it. I DO
use Twitter and I do not want to be getting coffee availability updates
via Twitter as that is not something that fits in how I use Twitter.

Facebook is a huge security hole.