[Homeroast] Worka Sakaro

Jim Couch ravskau at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 15:42:46 CDT 2012

Got 5 pounds just because it was a DP Ethiopian and haven't seen many this
year.......Glad to see all the BIG reports on it. order should get here
this coming Tuesday.

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 1:09 PM, sci <scizen at gmail.com> wrote:

> My first batch of Worka Sakaro in the Quest M3 is flat-out stupendous. I
> even blend this 50/50 with an Indo and the fruit notes are remarkable.
> If you like Ethiopian DPs I highly recommend this one, especialy since DPs
> offerings seem to be fewer. I roasted it to the precise end of 1C at an EOR
> of 402F (pretty fast ramp, easing heat at first outliers of 1C). That may
> seem a tad low, but that's what my Fluke thermocouple registered. My next
> batch will go to EOR 408F for comparison.
>
> Happy roasting,
> Ivan

"Idiots are so much fun! That's why every village either has one or wants
one!"
G. House MD.
"*A taxpayer voting for Obama is like a chicken voting for Col. Sanders."*
*R. Kessler *