[Homeroast] Worka Sakaro

sci scizen at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:09:13 CDT 2012

My first batch of Worka Sakaro in the Quest M3 is flat-out stupendous. I
even blend this 50/50 with an Indo and the fruit notes are remarkable.
If you like Ethiopian DPs I highly recommend this one, especialy since DPs
offerings seem to be fewer. I roasted it to the precise end of 1C at an EOR
of 402F (pretty fast ramp, easing heat at first outliers of 1C). That may
seem a tad low, but that's what my Fluke thermocouple registered. My next
batch will go to EOR 408F for comparison.

Happy roasting,
Ivan