[Homeroast] New Coffee Alert Update

John Monteleone johnmonteleone at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 13:06:40 CDT 2012

Don't think of Twitter only as a way to express yourself. (clearly it's
limited)  But a way to receive information.  Like from writers, columnists,
or companies that sell Green coffee.  While I'm not a heavy user, and I
rarely communicate on it, I really like it as a way to receive information.

John