[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's new coffee alert

denis bordeleau bomerlo at yahoo.ca
Wed Jul 18 20:11:01 CDT 2012

Dear Kevin,   Please don't be sad because all of us ( the rest of the list) are happy.  The luck will turn and the best of the crops has yet to come.     During the meanwhile, try not to cry too much on your past orders.  It is not because there are  brand new arrivals around the block that they are better.  We have to stop being in the fast "à la mode" track and keep looking or working on the jewels we have in our hands and stop bothering this poor little Byron.   At Sweet Maria's they don't aim only  at the majority of their chic clientele  with the facility way  ( Facebook, Twitter, RSS Web Syndication)   but also for one hundred percent of their old faithful patrons ( Homeroast List)...       We owe them, they love us and we all appreciate.   Good night to all of you Roasters.      Denis