[Homeroast] New Coffee Alert Update

Dennis Parham dparham_is at mac.com
Wed Jul 18 14:49:22 CDT 2012

As an avid Lurker previously heavy poster, I too despise these new social media outlets..  .and Im a computer consultant! I stay far away from facebook and twitter unless an emergency.. Im all about productivity and not about having even more clutter on my screen... lol lately even loosing interest in computers all together as they get muddled up with all that junk! IMO! lol texting only for me! oh and email lol

Dennis Parham