[Homeroast] New Coffee Alert Update

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 14:47:12 CDT 2012

Hi Everyone. Thank you very much for your feedback. We appreciate your
enthusiasm for the list and *will* continue to support, monitor and use it
to send new coffee notifications. One reason we had considered the shift
was that it was difficult for us to keep up with the longer threads. Please
continue to use the list to your heart's content but remember to email us
directly at info at sweetmarias.com if you have any questions or concerns that
you would like us to attend to.

Thanks!