[Homeroast] New Coffee Alert Update

Bonnie Polkinghorn bonnie.polkinghorn at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 12:40:44 CDT 2012


Same with me.  Any reason why you don't want to post to the list anymore,
Byron? I think you would want to reach out to your customers every which
way you can, and emailing the list seems really easy.
Thanks,
Bonnie P.

On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 9:55 AM, Charlie Herlihy <zapcafe at yahoo.com> wrote:

> "I like seeing the updates here. I'll really miss them if you stop posting
> to the list.
> Dave"
>
>  Same here!
>  Charlie
>
>
>
> ________________________________
>  From: Dave <dbcraw at gmail.com>
> To: "A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this
> list, available at http://www.sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html" <
> homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> Sent: Wednesday, July 18, 2012 9:09:38 AM
> Subject: Re: [Homeroast] New Coffee Alert Update
>
> I like seeing the updates here. I'll really miss them if you stop posting
> to the list.
> Dave
>
> Some days...
> It's just not worth chewing through the leather straps
>
>
> On Wed, Jul 18, 2012 at 8:50 AM, John Nanci <john at chocolatealchemy.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Same here.  I really appreciate these here, and behind the times as I may
> > be, I just don't 'do' twitter nor facebook, nor will I even for the love
> of
> > Sweet Marias.
> >
> > John
> >
> >
> > At 08:34 AM 7/18/2012, you wrote:
> >
> >> I too appreciate the heads up. With all the advertising I get These
> >> updates are the only thing I value and look forward to getting.
> >>
> >> On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 10:56 PM, Ken Schillinger <Ken at whidbey.com>
> >> wrote:
> >> > Thanks for letting us know; I just wish you'd change your mind about
> >> > discontinuing posting to the list. I depend on this list for the
> >> updates on
> >> > new offerings.
> >> > Best regards, Ken
> >> >
> >> > -----Original Message-----
> >> > From: homeroast-bounces at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<
> homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> >> > [mailto:homeroast-bounces@**lists.sweetmariascoffee.com<
> homeroast-bounces at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>]
> >> On Behalf Of Byron -
> >> > Sweet Maria's Coffee
> >> > Sent: Tuesday, July 17, 2012 5:17 PM
> >> > To: A list to discuss home coffee roasting. There are rules for this
> >> list,
> >> > available at http://www.sweetmarias.com/**maillistinfo.html<
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/maillistinfo.html>
> >> > Subject: Re: [Homeroast] New Coffee Alert Update
> >> >
> >> > ....and here's a list of our new coffee...with working links. Thanks.
> >> >
> >> > -Costa Rica Lourdes de
> >> > Naranjo<http://www.**sweetmarias.com/coffee.**
> >> central.costarica.php?coffee=**3553#<
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.costarica.php?coffee=3553#>>
> >> 3553>with
> >> > syrupy body, sweet cane sugar notes, malic acidity, and Bourbon
> vanilla
> >> > hints.
> >> >
> >> > -El Salvador Finca Siberia
> >> > Pacamara<http://www.**sweetmarias.com/coffee.**
> >> central.salvador.php?coffee=**3515#<
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.salvador.php?coffee=3515#>>
> >> 3515>a
> >> > very complete profile with floral hints and fruit juice sweetness.
> >> >
> >> > -El Salvador Peaberry "Aida's Grand
> >> > Reserve"<http://www.**sweetmarias.com/coffee.**
> >> central.salvador.php?coffee=**3481#<
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.salvador.php?coffee=3481#>>
> >> 3481>works
> >> > well across the roast spectrum with tart acidic brightness and dark
> >> brown
> >> > sugar sweetness.
> >> >
> >> > -Ethiopia Illubabor
> >> > Camp<http://www.sweetmarias.**com/coffee.africa.ethiopia.**
> >> php?coffee=3433#3433<
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.ethiopia.php?coffee=3433#3433>
> >> >
> >> > with
> >> > apricot and peach flavors, dense body, and a bittersweet chocolate
> tang.
> >> >
> >> > On Tue, Jul 17, 2012 at 4:13 PM, Sweet Maria's Coffee <
> >> > sweetmaria at sweetmarias.com> wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> Hello everyone. In the near future, we will discontinue sending our
> >> >> Coffee Alerts through the Homeroast list. The best way to be informed
> >> >> of new additions is to keep an eye on our Twitter, Facebook and blog.
> >> >> If you still want email notifications directly linking to new
> >> >> offerings, click <
> >> >> http://www.sweetmarias.com/****library/content/rss-feed<
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/**library/content/rss-feed>
> >> <http:**//www.sweet <http://www.sweet>
> >> >> marias.com/library/content/**rss-feed<
> http://marias.com/library/content/rss-feed>
> >> >>here
> >> >> to learn about getting and RSS feed.
> >> >>
> >> >> Costa Rica Lourdes de Naranjo with syrupy body, sweet cane sugar
> >> >> notes, malic acidity, and Bourbon vanilla hints.
> >> >> El Salvador Finca Siberia Pacamara a very complete profile with
> floral
> >> >> hints and fruit juice sweetness.
> >> >> El Salvador Peaberry "Aida's Grand Reserve" works well across the
> >> >> roast spectrum with tart acidic brightness and dark brown sugar
> >> sweetness.
> >> >> Ethiopia Illubabor Camp with apricot and peach flavors, dense body,
> >> >> and a bittersweet chocolate tang.
> >> >> ______________________________****_________________
> >> >> Homeroast mailing list
> >> >> Homeroast at lists.**sweetmariasc**offee.com<
> http://sweetmariascoffee.com>
> >> <Homeroast at lists.**sweetmariascof
> >> >> fee.com>
> >> >> http://lists.**sweetmariascoff**ee.com/mailman/**listinfo/**
> >> homeroast_list<
> http://sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/**listinfo/homeroast_list>
> >> >> s.**
> >> >> sweetmariascoffee.com<http://**lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/**
> >> mailman/listi <http://lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listi>>> nfo/
> >> homeroast_lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<
> http://homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> >> >
> >> >> <a
> >> >> href="http://www.**sweetmarias**coffee.com/forum/<
> http://sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/>
> >> <http://www.**sweetmarias <http://www.sweetmarias>
> >> >> coffee.com/forum/>
> >> >> ">**Sweet Maria's Forum</a>
> >> >> <a
> >> >> href="http://www.sweetmarias.****com/library<http://www.**
> >> sweetmarias.com/ <http://www.sweetmarias.com/>
> >> >> library>">Our
> >> >> new Coffee Library</a>
> >> >>
> >> >
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > --
> >> > *Byron Dote*
> >> >
> >> > Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.
> >> > 1115 21st  Street
> >> > Oakland, CA 94607
> >> >
> >> > 510 628 0992 phone
> >> > 510 628 0919 fax
> >> > www.sweetmarias.com
> >> > ______________________________**_________________
> >> > Homeroast mailing list
> >> > Homeroast at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<
> Homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> >> > http://lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/**
> >> listinfo/homeroast_lists.**sweetmar<
> http://lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmar
> >
> >> > iascoffee.com
> >> > <a href="http://www.**sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/<
> http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/>
> >> ">**Sweet Maria's Forum</a> <a
> >> > href="http://www.sweetmarias.**com/library<
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/library>">Our
> >> new Coffee Library</a>
> >> >
> >> >
> >> > ______________________________**_________________
> >> > Homeroast mailing list
> >> > Homeroast at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<
> Homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> >> > http://lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/**
> >> listinfo/homeroast_lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<
> http://lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> >
> >> > <a href="http://www.**sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/<
> http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/>
> >> ">**Sweet Maria's Forum</a>
> >> > <a href="http://www.sweetmarias.**com/library<
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/library>">Our
> >> new Coffee Library</a>
> >>
> >> ______________________________**_________________
> >> Homeroast mailing list
> >> Homeroast at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<
> Homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> >> http://lists.**
> sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/**listinfo/homeroast_lists.*
> >> *sweetmariascoffee.com<
> http://lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> >
> >> <a href="http://www.**sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/<
> http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/>
> >> ">**Sweet Maria's Forum</a>
> >> <a href="http://www.sweetmarias.**com/library<
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/library>">Our
> >> new Coffee Library</a>
> >>
> >
> >
> > ______________________________**_________________
> > Homeroast mailing list
> > Homeroast at lists.**sweetmariascoffee.com<
> Homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com>
> > http://lists.**
> sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/**listinfo/homeroast_lists.**
> > sweetmariascoffee.com<
> http://lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> >
> > <a href="http://www.**sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/<
> http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/>
> > ">**Sweet Maria's Forum</a>
> > <a href="http://www.sweetmarias.**com/library<
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/library>">Our
> > new Coffee Library</a>
> >
> _______________________________________________
> Homeroast mailing list
> Homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
>
> http://lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> <a href="http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/">Sweet Maria's Forum</a>
> <a href="http://www.sweetmarias.com/library">Our new Coffee Library</a>
> _______________________________________________
> Homeroast mailing list
> Homeroast at lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
>
> http://lists.sweetmariascoffee.com/mailman/listinfo/homeroast_lists.sweetmariascoffee.com
> <a href="http://www.sweetmariascoffee.com/forum/">Sweet Maria's Forum</a>
> <a href="http://www.sweetmarias.com/library">Our new Coffee Library</a>
>


More information about the Homeroast mailing list