[Homeroast] New Coffee Alert Update

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Tue Jul 17 19:17:02 CDT 2012

....and here's a list of our new coffee...with working links. Thanks.

-Costa Rica Lourdes de
Naranjo<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.costarica.php?coffee=3553#3553>with
syrupy body, sweet cane sugar notes, malic acidity, and Bourbon
vanilla hints.

-El Salvador Finca Siberia
Pacamara<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.salvador.php?coffee=3515#3515>a
very complete profile with floral hints and fruit juice sweetness.

-El Salvador Peaberry "Aida's Grand
Reserve"<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.central.salvador.php?coffee=3481#3481>works
well across the roast spectrum with tart acidic brightness and dark
brown sugar sweetness.

-Ethiopia Illubabor
Camp<http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.ethiopia.php?coffee=3433#3433>with
apricot and peach flavors, dense body, and a bittersweet chocolate
tang.

--
*Byron Dote*

Sweet Maria's Coffee Inc.