[Homeroast] New Coffee Alert Update

Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmaria at sweetmarias.com
Tue Jul 17 18:13:50 CDT 2012

Hello everyone. In the near future, we will discontinue sending our
Coffee Alerts through the Homeroast list. The best way to be informed
of new additions is to keep an eye on our Twitter, Facebook and blog.
If you still want email notifications directly linking to new
offerings, click
<http://www.sweetmarias.com/library/content/rss-feed>here to learn
about getting and RSS feed.

Costa Rica Lourdes de Naranjo with syrupy body, sweet cane sugar
notes, malic acidity, and Bourbon vanilla hints.
El Salvador Finca Siberia Pacamara a very complete profile with
floral hints and fruit juice sweetness.
El Salvador Peaberry "Aida's Grand Reserve" works well across the
roast spectrum with tart acidic brightness and dark brown sugar
sweetness.
Ethiopia Illubabor Camp with apricot and peach flavors, dense body,
and a bittersweet chocolate tang.