[Homeroast] What's in your cup?

Martin Maney maney at two14.net
Tue Jan 31 19:16:15 CST 2012

On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 07:40:46PM -0800, Andy Thomas wrote:
> Has anyone else tried India Poabs Organic Seethargundu Estate?

I had a bag of this in my post-Christmas order, and I really enjoyed
the first roast batch (FC).  From your description I'll feel more
comfortable about getting some second crack on it next time out - I was
already planning on at least touching it.  It's amazing how much is
going on in there in a coffee that's overall so mild.

I also enjoyed the Monsooned Malabar, though that was only a 1# bag and
somehow I missed getting any more before it fell off the list.  Oh
well, we live and we learn...

--
On televison everything that happpens is connected;
it's got to be.  In life, marvelously unconnected things