[Homeroast] What's in your cup?

BSGarley bsgarley.public at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 15:26:21 CST 2012

Kudos for going outside your usual comfort zone. That Sampler sounds like a
great idea.

One Indian coffee that stood out for me was the C. liberica. It was too
pricey to drink regularly but a very interesting brew. I believe the
Liberica tree is a lot taller than C. arabica bushes and commensurately more
difficult to harvest. And it also has a different flavor profile from most
Indian beans, more like Yemeni DP. Have not seen it in a long while at SM
though I would like to revisit it.

I look forward to sampling the Poab beans. How can you go wrong roasting to
SM specs?

How are you brewing it?

Bruce Garley
New Port Richey, FL