[Homeroast] Reaching out and such

Mike Chester mchet at charter.net
Mon Jan 23 16:02:57 CST 2012

Scot,

I don't remember if you have a Webber kettle, but it would get to roasting
temps with a frying pan. Maybe the WSM with the top section removed would
make it that high; I don't know, you would need to check it out. A Colman
camp stove would be hot enough. If you can borrow a small generator, you
could use your regular roaster.

Mike