[Homeroast] Reaching out and such

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 13:30:36 CST 2012

All these ideas are good - but will only give him a small amt of coffee
w/each roast. I don't know about the popcorn roaster - do you know how much
he can roast at one time, in comparison to a drum setup?

Scot - another idea: if you don't come up with anyone in a nearby area from
whom you can borrow equipment, maybe there's sources for you to get the
supplies yourself, for free. What would you need? Maybe we can all keep our
collective eyes out & if we spot something (I can't remember how the drum
setups work), maybe they can be sent to you.

Just a thought...

Lynne