[Homeroast] E-mail addresses hijacked.

Seth Grandeau grandeau at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 12:55:05 CST 2012

one of the best things I've found for protecting myself, on-line, is
one-time-use credit card numbers.  I use Citi Bank, but other card issuers
have them also.  You can generate a unique number, for each purchase, and
you can even control the total $ amount that can be charged to a number.
It's a very simple, very effective way to protect yourself, financially,
online.