[Homeroast] Reaching out and such

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 23 07:39:44 CST 2012

I have roasted coffee in a large wok over a camp fire, down to coals only, at a camp ground meeting.  The wok took a little over two pounds of green beans per roast and the smell of the roast attracted a good set of observers and they were eager to help through taking lessons in stirring.   Here is an old series of pictures of a similar roast:

   http://www.ineedcoffee.com/00/wok/

   pecan jim