[Homeroast] Security Alert

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 23 06:57:33 CST 2012

I am thinking about attaching something like this to all my email messages:

    If I servered on the jury trying someone charged with murdering an email address thief, I would never vote for conviction.  Would I kill an email address thief?  I refuse to answer that on grounds that it could incriminate me.

     pecan jim