[Homeroast] E-mail addresses hijacked.

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 01:04:27 CST 2012

Rich,
Thanks for the update on Ubuntu. I was going in that direction once before
this significant update to 11.10. Now it is looking very attractive.
Of course I'm a serious geek anyhow.
Joe

--
Joseph Robertson
Sasquatch Coffee Roasters

“Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the
children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in
the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or
nothing.”
— Helen Keller