[Homeroast] E-mail addresses hijacked.

Rich rich-mail at octoxol.com
Sun Jan 22 22:28:45 CST 2012

The current releases of Ubuntu are as user friendly as windows and
unless you just have to have MS software all the same functionality.
There is a huge active Ubuntu community that is actually helpful. You
are not required to know how to use a command line or terminal with
Ubuntu and you will never have to tweak a configuration file. This was
not true with Ubuntu 8.4 but the current release is 11.10. The Android
smart phone is running Linux and many of the net-books run Linux.
Likewise most of the tablets. Linux is considerably more secure.