[Homeroast] E-mail addresses hijacked.

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 22 21:53:56 CST 2012

Frank,
Although the idea here is to stay on the home coffee roasting topic,  the
subject of this thread is, ( E-mail addresses hijacked.) I for one buy
green coffee online and this subject came up because a spammer got onto
this list with a ( click on and your screwed, I mean hijacked ) link. I
know Tom wants us to be safe and purchase his beans and products with out
to much worry of internet safety. I for one really appriciate your comment
on the challange of a linux OS. It really helps me understand the issues we
are faced with to use this list on a daily basis as I know I do. You put in
plain english what I would have like to be able to mention about Linux
OS's. Thank you. Seems so true with a Windows OS, you really need to think
before you click and watch where you surf.
Happy roasting when you get back to it. That's were I'm heading now.
sincerely,
Joe

--
Joseph Robertson
Sasquatch Coffee Roasters

“Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the
children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in
the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or
nothing.”
— Helen Keller