[Homeroast] E-mail addresses hijacked.

David H.G. Hipwell gisdave at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 22 18:07:58 CST 2012

Hey All, Another good feature of Linux is that its free, and you can download it from the net.  Several different versions are available.
 Burn them to a bootable DVD, restart your computer, and install will begin.  During the install, Linux will automatically detect a Windows or other OS present on the hard drive (I'm a PC nerd) and give the option for a dual-boot system. When you turn on your computer with both Windows and Linux installed, the computer will allow you to select the OS to load. Hope this helps.  > Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 12:18:37 -0800