[Homeroast] E-mail addresses hijacked.

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 11:23:40 CST 2012

That happened to me awhile back - since then, I found out that it's not
that uncommon. Very, very annoying though - everyone should make sure they
have a good virus protection installed on there computer (I've recently
started working on a PC instead of a Mac, so I found a great free one -
Avast - I'm sure there are others out there).

Lynne