[Homeroast] Security Alert

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 21:31:22 CST 2012

Thanks Mike,
I have since updated my sig quote to be complete with proper credit to
Helen.
Your Kennedy quote is my all time favorite War Resister 60's era quote.

On Sat, Jan 21, 2012 at 6:16 PM, Michael Wascher <wascher at gmail.com> wrote:

> Quote is by Helen Keller.
>
> Absolute security is futile, all you can do is make it harder to get access
> to your computer/house/car/whatever, so that your neighbor is a more
> attractive target than you are!
>
> Just like any shopper, hackers/thieves/crooks will go to the cheapest &
> most convenient source of the goods that they are in search of.
>
> --MikeW
>
> "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution
> inevitable."
>   John F. Kennedy, In a speech at the White House, 1962
>

> On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 2:28 PM, Joseph Robertson <theotherjo at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Security is mostly a superstition

Joseph Robertson
Sasquatch Coffee Roasters
Craft Coffee Roasting by Design
joe at sasquatchcoffee.com <http://www.jolindas.com> <http://www.jolindas.com>
(360)521-3104
PO Box 451
Stevenson,Washington
98648 USA

“Security is mostly a superstition. It does not exist in nature, nor do the
children of men as a whole experience it. Avoiding danger is no safer in
the long run than outright exposure. Life is either a daring adventure or
nothing.”
— Helen Keller