[Homeroast] How much did your roast in 2011?

ricky carter rickylc99 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 21 09:16:19 CST 2012

If prep method is brewing, 100 lbs would never get me through the year.

I don't pull shot's, strictly brew, french press and vac pot.

I brew at least 3 press pots / day @ 52-54 gr per pot = 156 - 162 gr per
day x 365 = 58,400 gr of roasted / 453.5 = 128 lbs / 0.85 (ave 15% loss to
roasting) = 150lbs for personal use easily plus ave of 2/3 lb per week
given to friends and family and 180 lbs is well within estimates.

:)