[Homeroast] Security Alert

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:50:05 CST 2012

Hello everyone,
Thank you for your patience as we try to address these issues before they
become, well...issues. You can feel safe clicking on any links that are
sent from myself or anyone from Sweet Maria's since we add the links to
outgoing emails as we send them out. If you still feel unsafe, our
Facebook, Twitter, blog and website posts will mirror any information
regarding new coffee, products and updates.

If a spammer slips past us or if a member's account is hijacked, we will
remove that member ASAP. Again, thank you all for your concern and your
participation on this list. Have a great weekend!

-Byron