[Homeroast] Security Alert

Joseph Robertson theotherjo at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 13:28:49 CST 2012

 Off Topic,
Byron,
Speaking of basic security and list rules and or spam. I meant to delete my
sig. because I'm not trying to sell or be known as a seller of anything on
this list. My favorite Security quote has been my signature for the last
couple of month. I wish I knew who said it.   I really appriciate all the
information I have gleaned and shared here. Thanks for your time and
dedication Byron.
Joe

John,
I think it has more to do with sign up filtering. Help me with this Byron.
Hackers can always find there way into a system if they really want to.
Spammers like this last one usually have only one intent.( Usually ).
As an end user and a long time list member of this list. I still practice
basic web safety and don't click on any thing inside of an email Ever
unless I know who, what and were it is from. I also spent $ on a real
firewall / internet security program just in case I have one too many cups
of SM coffees in the am or one too many microbrew pints at night.
Safe roasting and even safer web surfing.
Joe
"Security is mostly a superstition.
It does not exist in nature,
nor do the children of men
as a whole experience it."

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:25 AM, John Monteleone
<johnmonteleone at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hey Byron
>
> Have you guys tried to do anything to prevent the spam messages from going
> out.  I'm getting concerned about clicking on any of your emails.  And I
> want to!
>
> Thanks
> John
>

> On Thu, Jan 19, 2012 at 7:16 PM, Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee <
> byronsweetmarias at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hello All,
> > Here's a heads up on two new Kenyas we just added.Click
> > here<http://www.sweetmarias.com/weblog/?p=2597>for a summary of them
> > both or on the links below for individual
> > descriptions.
> >
> > -Kenya Nyeri AA
> > Tegu<
> >
> http://www.sweetmarias.com/coffee.africa.kenya.php?coffee=KenyaNyeriAATegu2011#KenyaNyeriAATegu2011