[Homeroast] How much did your roast in 2011?

Jim Gundlach pecanjim at bellsouth.net
Fri Jan 20 12:16:16 CST 2012

I am way behind in this race.  I have been very close to 60 pounds a year for the past six or seven years.  Fell behind that pace a little year before last with a few weeks in which I was unable to roast or make coffee because of the encephalitis infection of my brain.  Do your best to stay out of hospitals, they won't let you roast coffee there.

       pecan jim