[Homeroast] How much did your roast in 2011?

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 11:36:16 CST 2012

Now that I think of it, It was probably 2003 that I joined this list,
and one of the first home roasters I encountered was miKe [there were
several people named Mike on the list at that time, so to help others
keep the people straight they used names like miKe and Mike (just
plain)]. It's hard to imagine the leap you have made, miKe.

Brian