[Homeroast] How much did your roast in 2011?

miKe mcKoffee mckona at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 18:19:05 CST 2012

FWIW part of my annual report to the SW Washington Clean Air Agency was
number of pounds roasted last year. Didn't take the time to do the numbers
to the exact pound but something over 16,000. Only about 2,285 batches on
"My Little Pony" (USRC 3k). If it continues as it has the last few months
2012 will be over 20k lb. Far cry from the about 100lb/year previously
roasted strictly for personal use!

Back to bagging, just a little 7 batch 50lb session this afternoon.

Slave to the Bean miKe mcKoffee
www.CompassCoffeeRoasting.com
http://www.mckoffee.com/