[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's first ever, live, interactive, video broadcast. Friday at noon.

j3r j at j3r.org
Mon Jan 16 08:57:05 CST 2012

On 01/15/2012 01:16 PM, Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee wrote:
> Thanks Terry and others for feedback and tips. We will definitely keep
> doing this, and announce it well in advance. I think we will pick
> narrower topics too. And I want to make this idea actually DEPEND on
> interaction, so it is not someone talking at you all. There is so much
> experience out there ...

I watched it and thought it was great! Really cool to see Tom and see
him working his magic.

2 suggestions:

- do a dedicated chat room to go with the video, don't rely on ustream
for theirs... you can easily set up a free chat room somewhere like
http://www.mibbit.com. Also justin.tv may be a better choice for you
than ustream as someone suggested.

- keep the videos! This is a perfect podcast. You can actually drive a
lot of traffic to your website and make sales if you upload good content
like that, and name it properly. As far as I know there is no current,
good, coffee video podcast right now. This also provides a way for
people to subscribe to them, watch them after the fact and so on.

I would be happy to help with any tech issues you may have if needed,
just shoot me an email.

Yours,

Jeremy