[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's first ever, live, interactive, video broadcast. Friday at noon.

Frank Awbrey frankeegee1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 15 13:33:51 CST 2012

Tom, I was not able to see it live (at work), but just finished viewing it
earlier this morning. I have a question about the grind. I have a Zass
grinder and, after looking at your grounded mounds (somewhere around the 22
1/2 minute mark), I am wondering if I am grinding much too fine for my cup.
In the video, there appears to be some, looks to me like fairly large,
coffee grounds scattered in front of the mounds of ground coffee. If those
are, in fact, single pieces of grounds, is that the typical size that you
normally grind?

Looking forward to more of your informational videos.

--
Frank
"Still the one"