[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's first ever, live, interactive, video broadcast. Friday at noon.

Tom & Maria - Sweet Maria's Coffee sweetmarias at sweetmarias.com
Sun Jan 15 12:16:58 CST 2012

Thanks Terry and others for feedback and tips. We will definitely
keep doing this, and announce it well in advance. I think we will
pick narrower topics too. And I want to make this idea actually
DEPEND on interaction, so it is not someone talking at you all. There
is so much experience out there ...

>Tom what a fantastic experience!  Really learned a lot here being able to
>watch, listen and learn at the same time. Especially interested in your
>coffee/water ratio (7gr to 1/2 cup) and a discussion of the psychology of
>cupping. (Re:coffe tastes.. when I brush in the morning before my first cup,
>I don't use toothpaste.)
>And yes, the ads are very distracting.. Too bad about the time delay or
>'tweeting' the questions might have worked.
>Terry/Kona, Hawaii

-Tom