[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's first ever, live, interactive, video broadcast. Friday at noon.

Dustin Fluke dustin at dustinfluke.com
Sat Jan 14 15:17:58 CST 2012

I'll try to make this short. I was watching the replay (thanks) and I
know of two other people who do live shows that also are in the ustream
pickle with ads. They actually switched to justin.tv
I personally don't know how successful that has been, but I'd recommend
contacting them via phone or e-mail and just ask how things have been
going. I'd hate for you to stop doing these because the technology is
getting in the way. Justin is the guy's name, and he can be found at
http://coachradio.tv

Dustin