[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's first ever, live, interactive, video broadcast. Friday at noon.

Joel Gomberg jgomberg at pacbell.net
Sat Jan 14 15:03:55 CST 2012

I really enjoyed the show, but I came away with a better understanding of how
limiting home roasters are.  The time differences in the mid range of roast
levels are so small that it's just about impossible to get precisely what you
want, especially because the Behmor doesn't stop the roasting process very
quickly after the cooling button is pressed.  I didn't see any ads, thanks to
Adblock Plus.

--
Joel