[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's first ever, live, interactive, video broadcast. Friday at noon.

Terry McVay (rr) tmcvay at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Jan 13 21:30:54 CST 2012

Tom what a fantastic experience!  Really learned a lot here being able to
watch, listen and learn at the same time. Especially interested in your
coffee/water ratio (7gr to 1/2 cup) and a discussion of the psychology of
cupping. (Re:coffe tastes.. when I brush in the morning before my first cup,
I don't use toothpaste.)
And yes, the ads are very distracting.. Too bad about the time delay or
'tweeting' the questions might have worked.
Terry/Kona, Hawaii