[Homeroast] My Coffee/Tea Class

Lynne lynnebiz at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 21:35:34 CST 2012

OK, now I seriously want to attend St.Mary's. Seems like it might be a bit
of a commute from Massachusetts, but this sounds fantastic.

Thanks for leaving lurk-mode to share this. What a terrific idea for a
class!

Around here, Boston University has a food & wine program that is
interesting (but I couldn't afford their prices). I know that Jacques Pepin
was involved w/this program - read that he couldn't partake in the last
seminar, though, due to a hip operation. :(. Lately, they seem to be taking
it to a more professional level than previously, though. Bridgewater State
south of the Boston area has classes that sound similar to yours - there's
a geography professor there who is a homeroaster, and he incorporates
everything in connection to coffee. I wish the college was near me, because
I would def attend it if I could.

Good luck - please keep us posted. Sounds terrific.

Lynne