[Homeroast] Sweet Maria's first ever, live, interactive, video broadcast. Friday at noon.

Byron - Sweet Maria's Coffee byronsweetmarias at gmail.com
Thu Jan 12 12:34:25 CST 2012

Hello everyone. Tune into our Ustream page tomorrow (Friday 1/13/2012) at
Noon PST to watch and/or participate in Tom's live, interactive broadcast
where he will go into detail about cupping roast levels. Viewers will be
able to participate in a live chat. It's our first time doing this so try
not to make fun of us as we work out the kinks. If it goes smooth, you can
expect more live broadcasts in the future. Here's the link for out Ustream
page...

http://www.ustream.tv/channel/sweet-marias

--
*Byron Dote*