[Homeroast] Rules for perfect cup of coffee - Pakistan Daily Times

Brian Kamnetz bkamnetz at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 16:30:28 CST 2012

John,

I had never seen a Pakistani publication before, and I was mostly
struck by how different this one is from what I would have expected.

I agree on the coffee story. It was standard info for us. My favorite
part was in Part 4, Grinders:

"Coffee connoisseurs prefer to grind in expensive burr mills (eg,
Solis, Zassenhaus, Rancilio)...".

Brian