[Homeroast] Big Island of Hawaii

Early Starts earlystarts at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 21:07:39 CST 2012

I went to Greenwell farms last year and they gave a good free tour. I
would recommend them.   Also purchased some green beans there and they
were fine but I feel like every Kona I have tried is too expensive for
nothing too special.

As far as drinking coffee, I am sure there is some good spots but we
didn't find them.

Scott