[Homeroast] identifying green beans

John and Emma jehorchik at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 19:50:47 CST 2012

Another plug for SM's. I have never bought green beans from anywhere else. I
have just got a friend into home roasting and told them that there are other
places where you can buy them but I don't know of anyone who is more astute
and particular on choosing the beans they sell.

Tom and Maria I appreciate the time you spend traveling and sampling (good,
bad, terrible and fantastic) coffees so you can ensure we get what we are
paying for and know it has been tested by an expert.

I have never had the pleasure of meeting either of you but have great
respect for both of you.

John H.